Stakeholder Engagement And Management
The Bradley Institute Stakeholder Engagement and Management Course will equip delegates with the tools and knowledge needed to identify, analyse, classify, and manage project stakeholders. The main objective of this course is to improve the ability of project team members to manage project stakeholders and achieve project success.
Stakeholder Management is the process of managing the needs and expectations of anyone who has an interest in a project or will be affected by the project. Most project managers will agree that stakeholders are a major risk on projects and projects are often delayed as a result of poor stakeholder management. Structured stakeholder management is often neglected on projects and very few projects have pro-active stakeholder management plans.
This course builds on basic stakeholder engagement and management principles and adds several unique and advanced tools and techniques to the project team’s toolbox. In this course delegates will develop a complete understanding of the project’s stakeholders and their effect on the project.
Who should attend the course?
Bradley Institute Stakeholder Engagement and Management Course is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
- Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Team Members
- Project Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Managers who want to improve their project stakeholder engagement and management skills
By the end of Bradley Institute’s Developing Transformational Leadership training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the critical approaches to stakeholder management
- Discuss the main methods of effective influence
- Apply psychological communication theory to stakeholder management
- Analyse the appropriate negotiation techniques in each situation
- Design a strategy for stakeholder engagement
The Learning Model
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to give all participants the
best opportunities for learning including:
- Class session
- Group discussions
- Simulations exercises
- Case studies and problem solving exercises
- Individual assignments
- Templates and tools
- The Essentials of Stakeholder Management
- Negotiation Techniques for Collaboration
- Essential Communication Skills for Stakeholder Management
- Influencing Skills
- Essential Skills for Stakeholder Management