SAP Financial Accounting Training
The “SAP Certified Application Associate – Financial Accounting (FI) with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP6” certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of SAP ERP Financial Accounting. The exam validates that the candidate has a good and overall understanding within this consultant profile, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects under guidance of an experienced consultant. This certificate is the ideal – although not mandatory – prerequisite for the qualification to SAP Certified Professional in Financial Accounting. It is recommended as an entry-level qualification to allow consultants to be acquainted within Financial Accounting projects.
Who should attend the course?
This course is primarily designed for the following target group in mind
- Principal Budget Officers
- Assistant Budget Officers
- Budget Clerks
- Finance Managers
- Department or Sectional Heads
- Senior Accountants
At the end of this course, Participants will be able:
- To understand the principles of financial management for donor/grant funded projects.
- To understand how financial management and budgeting are interrelated.
- To grasp the core understanding of how budgets are compiled and monitored.
- To be able to present a well-defined reporting system as a compliance measure.
- Understand project finance & budgeting
The Learning Model
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to give all participants the best opportunities for learning including:
- Class session
- Group discussions
- Simulations exercises
- Case studies and problem solving exercises
- Individual assignments
- Templates and tools
- Asset Accounting 12%
- Accounts Payable 12%
- General Ledger Accounting 12%
- Financial Closing 8-12%
- SAP Financials Basics 8- 12%
- Reporting 8-12%
- Accounts Receivable 8-12%
- Exam Preparation