Microsoft Word for Beginners Level 1
With the vast growth of digital technology, it has become almost impossible to avoid word-processing software in many areas of the business world today. Every profession across the divide relies heavily on Microsoft Word to do their daily tasks. In whatever field individuals find themselves in, they need to know the ins and outs of electronic word processing. This course is therefore, designed to help you navigate smoothly through the task of creating professional-looking documents. Its rich features and powerful tools can make your work easy. In this course, you’ll learn how to use Word to create and edit simple documents; format documents; add tables and lists; add design elements and layout options; and proof documents.
Who should attend the course?
This course is primarily designed for the following target group in mind
- This course is intended for professionals who want to learn basic Word skills, such as creating, editing, and formatting documents; and employing a variety of techniques for improving the appearance and accuracy of document content.
At the end of this course, Participants will be able:
- Navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, saving, and printing documents, and configuring the application.
- Perform repetitive operations efficiently using tools such as Find and Replace, Format Painter, and Styles, enhance lists by sorting, renumbering, and customizing list styles, as well as create and format tables.
- Format the overall appearance of a page through page borders and colors, watermarks, headers and footers, and page layout, use Word features to help identify and correct problems with spelling, grammar, readability, and accessibility.
The Learning Model
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to give all participants the
best opportunities for learning including:
- Class session
- Group discussions
- Simulations exercises
- Case studies and problem solving exercises
- Individual assignments
- Templates and tools
- Getting Started with Word
- Formatting Text and Paragraphs
- Working More Efficiently
- Adding Tables
- Managing Lists
- Inserting Graphic Objects
- Preparing to Publish a Document