Microsoft Word Advanced: Level 3
Microsoft Word Advanced Course enables delegates to do far more than simple word processing. The workshop includes advanced image manipulation tools, collaboration features, cross-referencing and linking tools, entry forms and data collection, security features, and tools to automate document production. It is designed to provide experienced Word users with further knowledge of its advanced features. As professionals who deal with large documents and perform repetitive tasks which could be automated using macros, this course will equip you to become more efficient in your place of work.
Who should attend the course?
This course is primarily designed for the following target group in mind
- This course is intended for participants who want to use advanced capabilities in Word, including image manipulation, collaboration and revision tracking, cross-referencing and linking, document security, forms, and process automation through macros.
At the end of this course, Participants will be able:
- Be able to create document styles, insert tables of contents and indexes, and create templates.
- Use images in a document, create custom graphic elements, collaborate on documents, and add reference marks and notes.
- Secure a document, create and manipulate forms, and create macros to automate tasks.
The Learning Model
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to give all participants the
best opportunities for learning including:
- Class session
- Group discussions
- Simulations exercises
- Case studies and problem solving exercises
- Individual assignments
- Templates and tools
- Manipulating Images
- Using Custom Graphic Elements
- Collaborating on Documents
- Adding Document References and Links
- Securing a Document
- Using Forms to Manage Content
- Automating Repetitive Tasks with Macros