Internal Auditing Fundamentals
Internal auditor training course is design according to ISO 9001 and AS9100 and this course will equip attendees with the ability to conduct Internal Audits of your organisation’s quality system and to determine compliance of the documents and effectiveness of the system. This seminar provides training in practices, methods, and techniques for AS9100 quality system internal audits.
The first day of the internal auditor training course the delegates will cover: Quality Management System interpretation, Audit Procedures, Auditing Skills, and Pre-Audit Preparedness techniques. The second day, the group is separated into auditing teams where two practical audits are conducted The teams will present their findings to the class. Each team will complete an audit report that can start the Corrective and Preventive Identification and Action process
Who should attend the course?
Lead Auditors, Team Auditors, Auditee, Internal Audit Programme Managers and every professional interested in understanding the mechanism of the auditing process.
- Learn how to set objectives for, plan and perform an internal audit
- Conduct informal opening and closing meetings
- Gain the ability to confidently report findings and take corrective action
- Understand the implications of employee behaviour on management systems audits
The Learning Outcomes
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to give all participants the best opportunities for learning including:
- Be confident in effective audits and compliance
- Be confident in managing teams of internal auditors in your organisation, or third party auditors.
- Be confident that your organisation can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- Introduction to Internal Audits
- Audit Execution
- Process Audits
- Internal Auditor Training Case Studies
Course Duration 1 Week