Employee Motivation Training Course
Motivating employees is a key component of any manager, supervisor or business owner’s role because motivated staff are more productive, efficient and stable. However creating a motivated workforce can be a challenge.
This course demonstrates the various methods of motivating others such as the Herzberg’s theory of motivation, the expectancy theory and its 3 primary factors, effective goal setting, understanding different personality types, using individualized motivators and much more.
Participants will acquire skills on how to carry out highly successful motivational programs that help employees feel more productive, satisfied and enthusiastic. It is important to understand that the benefits of building close working relationships through sharing experiences equips the one who to meaningfully motivating others.
Who should attend the course?
This Employee Motivation Training Course is valuable for supervisory staff and above especially those with responsibility for managing the performance of others. The course is designed to help managers develop their motivational techniques, by understanding what is required, what works and then implementing a personal action plan.
By the end of this one-day training course, the participants will have:
- Explain the role of motivation in the workplace
- Describe four needs theories of motivation and what motivates individuals
- Describe three process theories of motivation, why individuals behave in a certain way and how motivation is stimulated and maintained
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to give all participants the best opportunities for learning including:
- Class Session
- Group Discussions
- Simulations exercises
- Case studies and Problem Solving Exercises
- Individual assignments
- Templates and tools
Employee Motivation Training Course Contents
- Understand the Role of Employee motivation within the Organization
- The Theories of Motivation
- Learn About Process Theories of Motivation
- Personal and Employee Motivation
- Motivational Leadership
- Activities and role play Employee Motivation Activities
- Action planning and reflection
Duration: 1 Day