Effective Delegation Techniques for Managers
Delegation is fast becoming an important feature across workplaces and the need for this is being felt by managers across all levels, for the simple reason that effective delegation helps all teams in an organization to achieve desired results faster, better, and easily. Therefore, if you are an aspiring manager or already one, then it is important that you hone delegation skills as you require them more often than not, as you scale up in the organization chart. On the other hand, if you are preparing juniors for a managerial position, then an effective delegation skills course outline will be of immense help.
The Bradley Institute Effective Delegation Training Course provides you with the knowledge and skills to effectively understand the levels, methods, monitoring, management and practice of delegation. Delegating roles and responsibilities appropriately helps both management and employees to work smoothly and productively to achieve their common goals.
In joining a course that will teach you all about delegating tasks or works, you can easily achieve more at work and will also help empower colleagues. Whatever inhibitions you may have towards delegation will be put to rest in joining such a course. In fact, such a course teaches you the importance of delegating stretching and important tasks. Courses like these are especially beneficial for those that are required to lead, motivate, or manage other people at work.
Who should attend the course?
This course is primarily designed for the following target group in mind
- Bradley Institute Effective Delegation Course is suitable for all managers, team leaders and supervisors that are looking to harness their delegation skills for improving their team’s efficiency.
At the end of this course, Participants will be able:
- Understand how delegation fits into their job and increase productivity
- Understand and use different ways of delegating tasks
- Use Pre-assignment review
- Pick up the right person
- Use an eight-step process for effective delegation
- Give better instructions for better delegation results
- Give instructions effectively
- Identify common delegation pitfalls and learn how to avoid them
- Use ways to monitor delegation results
- Monitor delegation
- Use techniques for giving effective feedback
- Provide feedback
- Pick up the right person
- Understand the importance of delegation and its results
- Manage a delegation meeting
The Learning Model
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to give all participants the
best opportunities for learning including:
- Class session
- Group discussions
- Simulations exercises
- Case studies and problem solving exercises
- Individual assignments
- Templates and tools
- What is delegation?
- The effects and benefits of good delegation
- How to delegate effectively
- Communicating delegated task
- Recording and prioritising delegated tasks
- Monitoring progress and giving feedback
- Applying the learning
- Reviewing the learning and next steps