Building Effective Teams
Effective teamwork is one of the key elements to attaining growth and success. This Bradley International Training Institute Building Effective Teams Course is essential in order to accomplish the overall objectives and goals of an organization. Teamwork motivates unity in the workplace and in turn generates higher levels of productivity. Teamwork environment promotes an atmosphere that fosters friendship and loyalty. These close-knit relationships motivate employees in parallel and align them to work harder, cooperate and be supportive of one another.
Who should attend the course?
The Bradley Institute Managing Diversity in the Workplace Course is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
- All individuals and professionals who would like to strengthen their team and achieve a positive and effective work harmony.
At the end of this course, Participants will be able:
- Understand the value of working as a team
- Develop team norms, ground rules, and team contracts
- Identify your team player style and how it can be used effectively with your own team
- Generate and build team trust
- Recognize the critical role communication skills will play in building and maintain a team
- Identify ways that team members can be involved and grow in a team setting.
The Learning Model
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to give all participants the
best opportunities for learning including:
- Class session
- Group discussions
- Simulations exercises
- Case studies and problem solving exercises
- Individual assignments
- Templates and tools
- Defining Teams
- Establishing Team Norms
- Working as a Team
- Personal Styles
- Building Team Trust
- The Five Stages of Team Development
- Parker’s Characteristics
- Becoming a Good Team Player