Advanced Leadership Development Programme
Effective leadership is a significant part of the answer to whatever challenges organizations may face. Being an effective leader involves much more than just getting things done. It involves getting the right things done by developing and managing motivated, high- performing teams.
With this in mind, the training course on Advanced Leadership Development Programme aims to develop thousands of leaders around the world, and allow them to explore their own potential as well as the transformation of their organisations, institutions and societies. The programme provides sustainable solutions to the most pressing development challenges. It is based on the current best theories and practices for developing leadership, calling forth the capacity to initiate and maintain profound change. It focuses on strengthening the capacities of organisational leaders, their institutions, governments as well as civil society organizations.
Who should attend the course?
This course is primarily designed for the following target group in mind
Executives, senior and middle managers with experience in the HR function will find this course useful. Participants may represent corporate as well as non-corporate sectors such as government and NGOs.
Delegates of this course will gain a practical understanding and working knowledge of:
- Being a better and more effective leader
- Empowering and delegating supervisors
- Developing productive teams
- Managing high performance teams
- Enhancing personal productivity
The Learning Model
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to give all participants the best opportunities for learning including:
- Class session
- Group discussions
- Simulations exercises
- Case studies and problem solving exercises
- Individual assignments
- Templates and tools
- Introduction to Leadership and Leadership Principles
- Conceptual Foundation
- Leadership Roles and Practices
- Productive Leadership through Self-Mastery
- Building High Performing Team
- Empowering Others to Succeed
- Making What Seems Impossible, Possible
- Being in Action
- Generating and Sustaining Inspired Action