Achieving Market Leadership
A market leader could be classified as a product, brand, company, or an organization which has the highest percentage of total sales revenue of a particular market. Market leaders dominate the market by influencing the customer loyalty towards it, distribution, pricing. Market leadership is not about sales and dominance but it is more about how relevant the product is for the audience. It is all about innovative ideas which will help the company to connect with the relevant audience, i.e. product quality, longevity, ease of operating that product and practicality.
Leading companies are driving the market, and driving competitors effortlessly. Companies that cannot keep up, are always pushed off a cliff, while market leaders understand the battle they are in, and are constantly innovating to ensure that they remain on top of their game. They know they have to redefine value by raising customer expectations in any component of value they choose to highlight and as a result, they thrive, they excel in their offering, in a manner that no other can compete.
There are distinct features that market leaders strive for;
- Offering a niche in any product.
- Operational excellence.
- Product leadership.
- Customer focus.
- Move quickly.
- Invest in marketing.
They specialize in satisfying unique needs, achieving success in a highly competitive market and going the extra mile.
Who should attend the course?
This course is suitable for:
- For anyone who is in business
- Students in business studies
- Team Leaders
- Marketing practitioners and specialists
The workshop aims include ways to:
- Customer Focus – To constantly strive for ways to improve customer service and seek customer input
- Clear Vision – To have a clear vision of their direction as well as an effective road map to enable them to achieve their goals
- Flexibility – The capability of incorporating the concept into their operation or warding off the challenge by countering it with innovations
- Investing in Employees – Improving skills and overall job performance of staff and management of supplies of the latest technological equipment and resources to aid efforts.
The Learning Model
- Case studies,
- Experience sharing
- Group discussions
- Strategic Development
- Market Development
- Human Development
- Social Media Strategies
At the end of the training, participants will be empowered to;
- Becoming market leaders who will excel in the dimensions of people, strategy, execution, and purpose
- Excel in the in ensuring that staff are incorporated into having drive, intelligence, and character
- Become market leaders with a strategy of offering products and services in a simple yet memorable way
- Execute the challenging endeavor of bringing strategy to life while rolling a strike in schedule, costs, and quality
- Become market leaders that have purpose and are able to connect the work they do with a larger vision that improves the world
- Understand Increased brand influence
- Understand greater resiliency in customer’s base
Ensure increased satisfaction for employees
Duration 5 days